HVAC Maintenance Plans Give You Peace of Mind
Your heating and cooling equipment is a large investment. To protect that investment and make it last as long as possible, an HVAC maintenance agreement is a must. Silver City Furnace offers various heating and cooling maintenance agreements to fit your budget and desired coverage. All of our plans give you priority service and great discounts on future repairs and replacements.
In addition, an HVAC maintenance plan will help lower your utility bills, extend the life of your equipment, reduce or eliminate the need for costly repairs and increase the performance of your comfort systems. Lastly, you’ll gain peace of mind knowing you have a reliable and trusted company you can call whenever you have problems.
With an HVAC maintenance plan from Silver City Furnace, you’ll receive:
- Priority service and scheduling
- 10% discount or more on diagnostic fees and repairs
- Annual 21-point inspection and cleaning of cooling system
- Annual 21-point inspection and cleaning of heating system
- Parts and labor covered (certain plans only)
- Licensed technicians who have had background checks
- E.P.A.-certified technicians who reclaim all refrigerants
- Factory-trained and NATE-certified technicians
- Emergency service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Flat-rate pricing (no overtime rates)
- Two-year parts and labor warranties on all repairs
- Written service guarantees and up-front pricing on most repairs